Wednesday, May 3

birds - but you may not know it!

Well today I had a quick lesson from the very talented aunty cookie on how to do some stuff in Illustrator. (This was play after discussing our secret project - shh!) It was so exciting I came home, put on playschool for Miss L and her friend Miss M and sat down to start. Well let's just say that the poor specimen you see below is my third attempt - I can't show the other two attempts - although you would have a good laugh. Shannon made it look dead easy and let me tell you IT IS NOT!
But I have had fun trying and will have to do a lot more practice....
This post was going to be about all the craftiness I did yesterday, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks pretty sad about the whole ordeal!

Anonymous said...

He looks better than the first one! Remember its all about practise and playing about...