Wednesday, May 24

belated thank you in a crazy crafty week

Well Mum and I have been so busy crafting (or witch-crafting as R calls it - so funny!) that I have been remiss in saying thank you's. And tonight I can only make one, as it has been quite dark here for any decent photos, so hopefully tomorrow. However, I will say a big thank you to Ellia for the wonderful swap parcel that arrived recently.
I couldn't fit everything in the photo, but it was crammed with wonderful paper, and fantastic surprises, like buttons, a retro apron and scarf. Ellia does wonderful collages that I love, so go check out her blog, and try to get into her next sweetpea swap - that is I'm hoping there will be another!

Mum goes home tomorrow, which seems way too fast. But she has been wonderful and managed to do just a few things here, like knitting Miss L a jacket, ironing softie transfer patterns onto fabric ready for embroidery, cutting out my bag pattern from a large range of fabrics and (something I hate) our ironing. I have let her rest occassionally! With a belated mother's day outing to High Tea at the Windsor hotel, where Miss L tried everything chocolate in sight,
and we managed to visit just a few op shops, but no major scores. So Mum - THANK YOU.
(picture taken by Miss L)
More pictures of our outings can be seen here...


Now I just have to get busy sewing, so you can see some bags and kanga's up on etsy soon. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to see the outcome of Rhonda's handy hints and help with getting all your goodies ready