Monday, May 1

Bambi loves a tee


Bambi loves a tee
Originally uploaded by whizzme.
One of my things this year (I usually have a thing or two that I pursue - bambi, superhero t-shirts etc.) is putting bambi onto hoodie's. I did this for Miss L and Miss V for their birthdays. However, I really wanted one of my own, so today I pulled out the t-shirt that I got from the op shop a few months ago. The fabric is some I ordered from Kitty Craft several months ago too, and I've been dying to use it. I love how it turned out. I tried doing the aunty cookie photo in the mirror shot - but I couldn't get it to work. So Miss L kindly took this one for me- I think she's got more photographic talent at 4 than I'll ever have!!

4 comments:

Strikkelise said...

Great tee. Cool motif and great fabric. I like the contrast between the cute Bambi and the neutral grey colour.

btw thanks for your comment - it's nice to know there are people out there with whom I have stuff in common :)

Anonymous said...

lovely!!!!! So cute !
Hello from belgium.....

Anonymous said...

Great looking shirt! I love the fact that you can really tell that character that your looking at. It would be awesome if you did all these tiny bambis all over the shirt...a collage of bambi images.

Kristy said...

So lovely.How did you apply the fabric?It looks so smooth:)