- Finish covers for memory books for three girls leaving school : Due Friday. Ok. (Have 1 done and part way through the other two.
- Make an extra square for teachers gift apron as only 14 girls not 15 as first thought and now pattern won't work. Due tomorrow for other mum who is sewing apron together.
- Wrap belated birthday presents for husband to take to Adelaide with him. Due immediately as he leaves tonight.
- Finish quilt for friend who is returning to US next week. (lovely idea dreamed up 2 weeks ago to make a map of Australia quilt from vintage tea towels - 3 week timeline? No problem!) Currently only have all squares cut out and yet to commence actual sewing. Due Sunday!
- Create small artwork for another friend moving to Qld. Idea and tools assembled, work yet to start. Due next Thursday.
- Sew names in sequins onto t shirts for friend's two daughters also moving to Qld. Due sunday.
- Find material to make dress for BF's 40th, rather than spend over $500 on dress would probably only wear once. Party not until beginning of January so plenty of time!
- Find Advent calendar (made when daughter was 3 and advent fairy delivering daily small gift with message seemed a delightful tradition). Calendar should have gone up yesterday but last day of month thing didn't register until this morning.
- Write 25 messages and purchase 25 small plastic animals for said advent calendar. (Planned to do on way to work but left stupid wallet at home, will have to scratch about hopefully in present cupboard). Refer to number 8's due date.
- Fix two favourite shirts as suddenly seem to have nothing decent to wear. ASAP.
A. Overestimate how many hours there are in a day,
B. Overlook the fact that I am working nearly every day until school finishes, and
C. I am no Martha Stewart.
I am fairly sure therefore that you won't mind excusing me again as I crawl in back into the craft room and hope tomorrow brings some sort of crafting miracle.
I do hope some of you enjoying* the festive season in a less manic fashion!