I have been tagged by Carolyn recently, for the 7 random facts meme. I have shared a few random facts here in older posts, but always happy to oblige a tag. Although, maybe I should get R or Mum to write this, because really I think I'm just plain normal. (stop laughing Jo!). Anyway, here goes.....
1. When I brush my teeth I often point my toe with my right foot like a sort of ballet pose. I don't know why, and usually don't know I am even doing it until R sees me and starts making wise cracks.
2. I love sushi rolls so much, I could eat them every day, and in fact nearly do. Miss L has the same addiction.
3. When I was younger my sister and I used to put a single bed mattress at the top of the stairs and slide down on it to the bottom. Such a lot of fun until Mum and Dad found out why the carpet was starting to come off the stairs.
4. When I smile me eyes crinkle up, so I often am photographed with squinty eyes - noice!
5. I have never been able to hang upside down from the monkey bars - I just can't let go!
6. One of my favourite songs is 'I can see clearly now' by Hothouse Flowers.
7. I grew up blonde and blue eyed. I now have dark brown hair and green eyes. weird!
I really get nervous tagging in case I missed someone has already played, but I'll try
shoofly, carolyn, julie, linda, kristen, justine and Jo,
who ignored my last tag!! who kindly did the last tag and I didn't read the post probably - oops
*random photo of my bedside table
Wednesday, May 23
if you are feeling nostalgic
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (39)
- ▼ May (8)