Sunday, August 19

recovering


you and me both! You from reading that last mammoth post - sorry about that - too much tea that day I think!
I'm recovering from helping a very talented gal at her first market. It was a ball, but my legs are pretty tired today, and I must say the brain is functioning pretty slowly!! Of course we made lots of sales, because who wouldn't want their own Aunty Cookie masterpiece-right?! And we met lots and lots of fellow bloggers, which was quite exciting - a bonus of being an Aunty Cookie roadie! A couple days to recover and once again catch up on bloglines then I should be ready to share the latest sewing expedition with you. A bit of a pattern test run. While you wait - go check out the new flickr group for showing off aunty cookie fabric inspiration.

5 comments:

joanne said...

love the header - looks cool. Off to have a nap after all that work of being a roadie!

Anonymous said...

It was good to meet you and Aunty Cookie at the market, now I can put faces and real names to the blogs. Thanks for the link to my blog too. You deserve a nice long nap and a cup of tea after surviving Magnolia Square – it was crazy on Saturday!

Di said...

Sounds like a great day! I'd have had a hard time trying not to buy all the Aunty Cookie goodies if I had been at market!

Kirsty said...

Well done to all of you. It sounds as though the market was a roaring success.

a little magpie said...

I thought it suited you to be helping out at the store. Next time I reckon you could have your own store, you are talented enough!