Wednesday, May 12

There is hardly a week that goes by without the postman delivering an etsy parcel, so I've popped back briefly to share some of the wonderful things I have purchased. I love supporting the handmade creators on etsy, and even more I love having something not so common, but I'm also hoping that this will make up for some of my absenteeism! Every morning before I even get out of bed, I check my emails (on the iphone of course) (i know - NERD!), one of which will be the daily enticements from etsy. It is like a daily 'hit' of my shopping drug. Below I have shared just a few of my favourite purchases, but there wasn't room for all of them. Enjoy the browsing....


Pretty Water Bottle by












Just be Quiet by


Angel Wings organza earrings by
japanese mums purse by
e is for elephant by
I like your scarf by
my adventure is about to begin by
customized birthday card by

No comments: