Monday, June 9

can it really be true?


not only am I here back blogging again - thanks for sticking with me!, but finally, finally I updated the shop. I know, I can't believe it either!! Bluey above is sporting one of the beanies, suits him don't you think?! But go check it out, there are hoodie's, pants for children and bags for mummies too. There is still more in progress so I hope to update again in a few weeks, but feel free to shop right now.

So....life has been good to the Whizzme household, and well, really I'm back just in time to tell you that we are off (What AGAIN?!) to Fiji next week for a little family bonding and oh, you know we might just relax a bit too. I have my stack of books packed and a few crafty, easy to tote projects. Unfortunately it hasn't left a whole lot of room for anything else, I'm having to prioritize and well not one of my strong points! I know I can hear you all crying for me!! I'll try and send you a postcard!

But really, Thanks again for coming back - it means a lot. 

And if you came via the Living Creatively - HI! please drop a comment and say hello.

P.s. yes the photo is digitally enhanced!

12 comments:

Di said...

Oh I am jealous - a trip to Fiji sounds just perfect about now! Hope the shop goes well!

Jodie said...

enhanced ? seriously. and here I was planning an order for budgie beanies. Have a great trip.

Cosy said...

Have a lovely time in Fiji: hope it's lovely and warm (of course?!) and you have a great relax.

carolyne said...

Enjoy Fiji! I'd love to be escaping the cold right now... with time to craft too! I've *finally* made a proper start on one of the (summer) tanks from a mag you sent. Perhaps I'll have it done in time for when the warm weather rolls around again :)

Louise said...

Have a lovely time in Fiji - relaxing and reading books somewhere warm sounds such a treat!

Kirsty said...

You really are the holiday Queen.

Have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Your holiday sounds great!! I love the beanie-wearing budgie!! I did wonder why you were mainmg such small hats. I am such a numpty!!!

Anonymous said...

Heh, I love the sweet little hat! How on earth did you get him to pose like that?

emma said...

Welcome back to blogland, and bon voyage. Have a ball in Fiji, I'll be having one in Bali in 3 weeks.YEEEEHHHAAAAAHHHH!!

Lindsay said...

Hope you enjoyed your Bali trip, post your book list when you get back!

Anonymous said...

oh lucky you going to Fiji!!! Hope it is wonderful for you all :)

Annie said...

Welcome back - love the little budgie with the beanie - was wondering how you did that.