Monday, July 2

scraps - literally!

The pleasure of using up odd ball's in my stash with beanie's knitted for charity and modelled by Miss L's teddies, and wiggly woo hat's (coming to my shop soon) while also continuing to add stripes to my scrappy scarf,
and enjoying the smell of rhubarb cooking - mmmm
after repairing tea party mishaps,
then having a little girl who was excited about having Dad home again.
But, starting to become nervous about having 5 little girls for a sleepover tomorrow night.....

6 comments:

Cosy said...

You've inspired me to knit some little beanies! They are something I can knit and finish. And it's a good feeling to make some useful to someone else.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for my giant bag of yarn scraps. All bad sister thoughts about not winning the giveaway are regretted (sort of.... maybe if there had been chocolate as well...)

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Your beanies are gorgeous. I love all the different colours.

Anonymous said...

I love your beanies they are so beautiful, great colours. I hope you had lots of Valium handy for the sleepover!!!???

Anonymous said...

I bought some rhubarb today. Never cooked it before. I might find a pear and rhubarb recipe. wish me luck.

joanne said...

you are tagged