My favourite Miss Homemaker tagged me, so here goes:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. When I was growing up Mum always folded our underwear, and taught us to too. So now I fold all of my family's underwear, I just have to. R thinks this is very funny and completely unnecessary.
2. About once a month I have to sharpen every pencil in the house. I hate blunt pencils - hate them. R recently wounded himself trying to reach for a pencil to take a phone message. That's how sharp they have to be!
3. I am the only one in the house who can put the teacups, mugs and glasses away correctly. They have a specific way of fitting together to fit in the small cupboard space and no one ever seems to get it right. Anal I know!
4. I can sleep anywhere, anytime, for any amount of time. I think I may have been a cat in a former life. (R made me include this one!!)
5. I bite my fingernails.
6. I go to the gym twice a week, for a work out with my trainer - I am still rather proud of this.
7. I get really antsy (and slightly grumpy) if I don't get to read some of my book(s) each day. (I am usually reading two or three books at one - currently they are Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar and Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Mineral)
8. Miss L and I run late to school every day -every day. Usually it is my fault.
I asked R and Mum to help me with these - R's included things like, hates doing dishes, doesn't rinse out things for recycling, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And Mum thought I should include the fact that "I buy everything on the spur of the moment". But like, yeah, so? I mean who doesn't? right?!
Anyway, I find this very hard to choose who has and hasn't done these things, especially since I am always way behind reading all my blogline entries, but taking a stab I'll say,
We have just recovered from the sleep over party, which was a big hit and now we are onto a week of crafting and playing with Mum who is visiting this week. She is already finishing one of my knitting project's from last year - with much mumbling of 'very peculiar'!
Monday, July 9
if you are feeling nostalgic
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (39)
- ▼ July (5)