Monday, September 4

bags of paper

I have been collecting paper items from op shops (thrift shops) for over a year now and decided that I should share some of my finds. So, I have put together three sizes of thrifted paper goods for you to purchase. The photo's below show a sample of what is found within a bag. I promise there is no 'new' off cuts or paper goods - only items I have 'rescued' are included. If you like to scrapbook, collage, make shadow boxes, use mixed media, then these little goodie bag's of paper are for you. You will find more details in the shop.

finally some new items in the shop.
I will have some more new items in the next few days, but for now back to my morphe girls....

3 comments:

dani choate said...

These look so great! So many fun paper goodies.

Anonymous said...

yes, these really are great! how can you tempt a paper-a-holic!!!!! hahaha, its lovely!!!

thebutterflycollector said...

these look fabulous !!! I love to look for papery things in thrift shops too!