- bean bag for Wally - has be the most complex patchwork bean bag cover anyone has ever considered making their dog!
- continue hand sewing liberty patches for Miss Whizzme's quilt - only @ 150 to go!!
- recover the floor cushions - chosen the fabric - it's a start!
- rowan exchange knitted socks - so far have only swatched the wool.
- school uniform for Miss Whizzme's school's mascot doll - umm, found a pattern and knitted one tiny sock.
- finish hand stitching two more hoodie's for etsy - pinned and ready to sew
- break out Gocco for some trial runs - still sitting in box
- fix holes in Mr Whizzme' socks - sitting in laundry basket
- fix tags on Miss Whizzme's apron - sitting in laundry basket
- fix cushion cover from Grandma - sitting in laundry basket
Friday, June 27
Monday, June 9
not only am I here back blogging again - thanks for sticking with me!, but finally, finally I updated the shop. I know, I can't believe it either!! Bluey above is sporting one of the beanies, suits him don't you think?! But go check it out, there are hoodie's, pants for children and bags for mummies too. There is still more in progress so I hope to update again in a few weeks, but feel free to shop right now.
So....life has been good to the Whizzme household, and well, really I'm back just in time to tell you that we are off (What AGAIN?!) to Fiji next week for a little family bonding and oh, you know we might just relax a bit too. I have my stack of books packed and a few crafty, easy to tote projects. Unfortunately it hasn't left a whole lot of room for anything else, I'm having to prioritize and well not one of my strong points! I know I can hear you all crying for me!! I'll try and send you a postcard!
But really, Thanks again for coming back - it means a lot.
Sunday, June 1
quietly she slips in the back door, past the unswept leaves and gathering dust. everything still looks the same, just sort of sad from the month of neglect it has endured. guiltily she backs slowly out, whispering, to nothing in particular, sorry... I promise I will be back soon, very soon....promise...
if you are feeling nostalgic
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ▼ 2008 (39)
- ► 2007 (57)